PLEASE NOTE

This blog goes on under a different name and new web address from January 2011. Please follow me...

Beyond the Lone Islands

http://dawntreader-island2.blogspot.com

Sunday 9 May 2010

Spring Flowers Collage

FLORA

I know that some readers of this blog also follow my photo blog – DawnTreader’s Picture Book – but in case you are among those who don’t, I’m taking the opportunity to remind you of it’s existence.

The collage of early spring flowers above is a “summary” of more detailed pictures and facts I’ve been sharing in the Picture Book this week, starting with the post Springtime at the Old Mill on Tuesday 4 May.

Seeing that the individual pictures get very small in a collage, here they are again:

DSCN5747-2 
DSCN5782-3 
DSCN5761-3 
DSCN5749-2  
DSCN5765-2 
DSCN5806-2

3 comments:

MadSnapper said...

good idea to break out the collage into individual. i like that. the collage is beautiful, but this way we can see the details better.

California Girl said...

Gorgeous shots and I'm glad you identified them even though I'm unfamiliar with most. Must be the geographical differences.

Ginny Hartzler said...

All beautiful, and I don't know which would be my favorite! Probably the pasque flower or cowslip. Glad to see them both in the collage, and larger, as well!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin