PLEASE NOTE

This blog goes on under a different name and new web address from January 2011. Please follow me...

Beyond the Lone Islands

http://dawntreader-island2.blogspot.com

Monday 10 May 2010

Quotation of the Week (19/2010)

DSCN5813

Maladies–Melodies–Allergies to dust and grain
Maladies–Remedies–Still these allergies remain
   ---
From what I can see of people like me
We get better but we never get well
So I ask myself this question
It’s a question I often repeat:
Where do allergies go
when it’s after a show
and they want to get something to eat?

Paul Simon: Allergies
(Album: Heart and Bones)

Photo: Birch catkins © DawnTreader 2010

2 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Yes, from th first line I knew it was Paul Simon, I love it when you quote him!!! That is some ugly stuff in that picture. Excuse me now, I need to go sneeze!

MadSnapper said...

I am over here in Florida sneezing with you and Ginny. aaaaahh choooo!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin