PLEASE NOTE

This blog goes on under a different name and new web address from January 2011. Please follow me...

Beyond the Lone Islands

http://dawntreader-island2.blogspot.com

Tuesday 18 May 2010

Don’t Climb What You Can’t See

DSCN5959-2

I wonder if they’ll ever get it right?

Now there is a sign:

DSCN5960

Please note that it is forbidden to climb the sculptures. Thank you.

But the sculptures have been removed.
The two dogs as well as the froggy dress.

All that remains is the outline of the dress sculpture on the lawn... 

Previous related posts:
1. A Dog May Look At A Frog
2. Biting the Grass
3. Frogs Going AWOL

On another spot in town, I found this:

DSCN5966

I’ll have to return when it’s been uncovered.

5 comments:

rae said...

I am LOVING these posts.

Ginny Hartzler said...

Oh my!! The plot gets more and more ridiculous!!! Kind of like Alice In Wonderland. What next? Perhaps it's not really a sculpture exhibit at all. Maybe it's some strange kind of performance art play for the public's benefit and amusement!

MadSnapper said...

I can't wait to see what waits under the canvas. I like that sign, not the words but the way it looks. TACK! does that mean thanks?

Don said...

If they uncover it... someone will climb it! (Especially if the sign prohibits it: don't you think?)

Graham Edwards said...

You know, Monica, that I love sculptures and asculpture exhibition is something I would usually welcome. But I have to add that I would want a fair numebr of them in an exhibition to be austhetically pleasing. Based on what we have seen so far I'm not holding my breath for what's under the cover!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin