PLEASE NOTE

This blog goes on under a different name and new web address from January 2011. Please follow me...

Beyond the Lone Islands

http://dawntreader-island2.blogspot.com

Saturday 8 May 2010

Focus

DSCN5815-1

Sometimes the camera and I don’t quite share the same idea about focus. My idea was to have the close-up flowers sharp, and the background blurry. The camera had a different opinion. Anyway, spring is coming along, even if slowly. This was three days ago. Since then it has just been getting colder again. +6°C and rain today… brrr…

 

4 comments:

MadSnapper said...

I like what the camera did, it put the focus on the background and it is a nice change. sorry you weather is cold again. we are melting in 90 degree plus heat and humidty. that is here until Nov. Summer has become in Florida

Ginny Hartzler said...

Wow! It's 6 degrees there? My camera does the same thing at times, it drives me crazy! But this is different and I like it.

Heather said...

I love the way that focused the background though...very nice. Pretty in the colors, too!! It's chilly and rainy here in little old Vermont, USA today. Last week, we had warm sunny one day...two feet of snow the next (nearly)...and rain a few days later, to return back to the sunny warm weather...and now rain...and they say snow for tomorrow.

Wowsers...and I thought that I was predictably unpredictable :)

Graham Edwards said...

Brilliant sunny day here - and we reached double figures even if that figure was only 10 deg.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin