PLEASE NOTE

This blog goes on under a different name and new web address from January 2011. Please follow me...

Beyond the Lone Islands

http://dawntreader-island2.blogspot.com

Saturday 26 September 2009

Autumn Market Day







This weekend was Autumn Market, and I took a walk down town yesterday, bringing my camera. It was a grey day but at least it was not raining. There were a lot of people about already, on Friday before noon. I usually do not feel quite comfortable taking pictures of strangers on the street in my own town... But at events such as Market Day it is so crowded, and there are so many other things to look at, that no one really pays much attention to the camera. I think some of the shots came out quite good. I used Picasa 3 to edit these.



A few more market photos may be showing up at the other blogs in the week to come (i.e. Soaring through the world and my new blog DawnTreader's Picture Book).



1 comment:

Graham Edwards said...

What is it about taking photos in one's own town? Granted mine is a small one and it would be hard to take photos without people wondering what I was doing. But why would that matter? I'm not sure. I'm not as bad as I used to be but I still prefer not to.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin