PLEASE NOTE

This blog goes on under a different name and new web address from January 2011. Please follow me...

Beyond the Lone Islands

http://dawntreader-island2.blogspot.com

Wednesday 6 January 2010

Weather Report



During the night, we had more snow falling at -12 C.
My guess is perhaps 15 cm on top of what was already there.
But since it's so cold, the snow is of the light and 'dry' kind.



Still -10 C and snowing a little, and the sky is all grey.
No real need for me to to go out today, so I may just stay in...

3 comments:

GB said...

Staying in sounds like a good option to me!

Don said...

Beautiful pics. Snow is pretty: more so if one doesn't have to shovel it, drive in it, work in it, etc.

Don said...

I love pictures of lampposts... ala The Lion, Witch and Wardrobe.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin