PLEASE NOTE

This blog goes on under a different name and new web address from January 2011. Please follow me...

Beyond the Lone Islands

http://dawntreader-island2.blogspot.com

Sunday 12 September 2010

360 + 540 = 900

2010-09-116-2 park

One year ago today, 12 September 2009, I started my photo blog DawnTreader’s Picture Book. Today’s post in that blog is the 360th. Here at The Island of the Voices, the post I’m just writing happens to be the 540th. Together, that makes 900…

DSCN8265

Thanks to everyone who has encouraged me with comments, and inspired me with your own blog posts!

♥  ♥  ♥ 

3 comments:

MadSnapper said...

wow, that is a lot of post, keep bloggin we love your photos and specail words. i wish we could meet each other, i know we would get along well together. you and i and ginny walkig through your lovely town.

Ginny Hartzler said...

The second picture is amazing! I don't think I've ever seen grass go GREEN and lush! And that perfect flower layout! Happy Double Blogversary, and wishing you many, many more!! I love your little hearts!!

Graham Edwards said...

Well spotted, Monica. You made me go and see how many I've done. Do I combine the Eagleton and New Zealand blogs to celebrate I wonder.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin