PLEASE NOTE

This blog goes on under a different name and new web address from January 2011. Please follow me...

Beyond the Lone Islands

http://dawntreader-island2.blogspot.com

Sunday 24 October 2010

The Big Mystery

DSCN9640-1

What do you suppose this is? I bet you can’t guess.

While you think about it for a while, I’ll just take the opportunity to be grumpy about something which has nothing whatsoever to do with the picture.

At the supermarket where I sometimes do my grocery shopping they have been moving things around lately. Why do they DO that? (Don’t answer that. I know why they do that. Every shop does that. I just don’t like it.) It took me twice as long as usual to get together the few things I wanted today (few, because I walk, and cannot carry much). One thing I had to just give up on. Maybe next time. Or I should really buy it somewhere else, just to punish them. (As if they’d notice.)

Now, after that extra mile… Back to the picture. Sorry, but even I don’t know what it is. What I was trying to do (a week or so ago) was to catch the moon. Obviously I failed. What it was that caused that orange striped line, or the green dotted line, or the white curved flash… I haven’t got the faintest idea. There was nothing there, between me and the moon, except a very, very, very long distance.

If I was a famous artist, it would have been fun to exhibit the picture as a Work of Art and set critics wondering about my new Style.

RSCN9642

 

2 comments:

MadSnapper said...

now you have me wondeing what on earth it could be. or MAYBE outof this earth? as in aliens???
it would be a great art piece for sure. I thought they only moved things around in the stores here in the USA, it makes me crazy, and is one of my pet peeves. you are right, they don't care.

Ginny Hartzler said...

Monica, it is clearly a fishing pole wit a big glow worm on the end! You were fishing for a good moon picture! It needs to be exhibited somewhere immediatly and have art critics scrtaching their heads over it! Don't get me started about the gorcery store shelves!!! And the products! They change the food placement so we will have to look around more, perhaps buying more as well. I HATE it when they do this, because I can't walk much, and need to make several short trips. Can't make just one big one a week anymore! And here's something else. As soon as you find a product you LOVE, they CHANGE it; New and improved, or something. And usually it's not as good as the old one!!!! Do they so that in Sweden, too?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin