PLEASE NOTE

This blog goes on under a different name and new web address from January 2011. Please follow me...

Beyond the Lone Islands

http://dawntreader-island2.blogspot.com

Monday 13 July 2009

See what I see...

Soar Button



I joined this photo blog today (click on the button above to visit!), and feeling inspired by this week's theme, statues and sculptures, I grabbed my camera and went out to hunt down some. It had been raining earlier in the day, but the rain had stopped when I went out. Or so I thought. It turned out it had only been taking a short break... I had brought my raincoat and umbrella, though, so I stayed out for a while anyway. The rain soon got so heavy that it became almost hilarious. People who saw me struggling with the camera under the umbrella probably took me for a fanatic tourist having travelled across the world to see these sculptures... I'll be sharing some of the photos during the week to come, both here and on the photo blog.

1 comment:

Dr.John said...

Those pictures I look forward to.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin