PLEASE NOTE

This blog goes on under a different name and new web address from January 2011. Please follow me...

Beyond the Lone Islands

http://dawntreader-island2.blogspot.com

Tuesday 6 April 2010

And there was morning, and there was evening...

... Actually, for some reason, in the Book of Genesis, they have it the other way round: "And there was evening, and there was morning..."   Strikes me that I have no idea why, so shall have to look into that some day. But not right now; I'm too tired! Besides my own Creation work (getting things installed on the new computer), I had some things to sort out on behalf of my dad. What with making phonecalls, and waiting for people to call me back etc... When I was done with that I was too tired to go out (as I had intended). Lay down to rest... and fell asleep... and when I woke up... there was evening! (Well, late afternoon, anyway.) I wish you a good one, if yours is still before you. Not much left of mine!



Some days, it's an upside-down world...

3 comments:

California Girl said...

Love the Dumas quote in the side bar and the pansy below. Happy Spring to you!

GB said...

Yes sometimes it really is. I hope yours is not too upside down at the moment. In fact I hope it's the right way up.

Ginny Hartzler said...

Love the reflection picture! I hope the arrangements you handled for your dad all worked out. Does he live nearby? Wow! I never thought about the Genesis account of evening and morning. I will research it, as well.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin