PLEASE NOTE

This blog goes on under a different name and new web address from January 2011. Please follow me...

Beyond the Lone Islands

http://dawntreader-island2.blogspot.com

Monday 12 October 2009

Elk-hunt



Today is the start of the yearly elk-hunt in Sweden. I do not take part! No one in my family that I know of ever did... I did twice in my teens try rifle-shooting on games days in senior high school. That was because it involved less running around than the other alternatives... It did however involve lying down on muddy ground. Whether I ever managed to hit the target board, I cannot remember. Anyway - I much prefer shooting with the camera. And an occasional walk around the zoo is really enough wildlife adventure for me.

1 comment:

Graham Edwards said...

If I'd had the option of shooting rather than long-distance running I'd have shot any time! It's a splendid looking animal in the photo.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin