PLEASE NOTE

This blog goes on under a different name and new web address from January 2011. Please follow me...

Beyond the Lone Islands

http://dawntreader-island2.blogspot.com

Wednesday 11 August 2010

Raining Today

DSCN8029-1

I went out to post some snail-mail, and on my way back home I met the snail…

I didn’t even notice The One With All The Legs until I got it up on the computer screen…! (Click to enlarge…)

DSCN8025-1

A flying little one going for a swim in a wet wild rose.

DSCN8028-1

Just drops of water on the last two, I think…

DSCN8032-1

5 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Ewwww!!!! Spider!! Run for your lives! I have arachnaphobia (fear of spiders) so I spotted him right away. I can spot a bug at a thousand paces! But your water drops on the leaves and flowers are beautiful, I have not been able to get any yet!

DawnTreader said...

I usually get a bit hysterical about spiders myself. Probably might have about this one too, if I had actually seen it. All I did see was a very small snail, and I held the camera down at arm's length to take a closer look for me...

MadSnapper said...

these are great! love all of them especailly the little mail person in the first photo. Hope that cute little guy gets your letters there on time. glad you are getting rain and that you took advantange of it to get that leaf with droplets.

MadSnapper said...

I forgot to mention the spider, i dont think it is a spider. i enlarged to 400 percent and it is a type of bug I think. I don't like spiders or bugs so it really doesn't matter does it.

DawnTreader said...

I tried to count the legs, I got it to seven! -LOL- A species of its own, perhaps? (Please notice that in the post I just called it The One With All the Legs...)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin