PLEASE NOTE

This blog goes on under a different name and new web address from January 2011. Please follow me...

Beyond the Lone Islands

http://dawntreader-island2.blogspot.com

Monday 2 November 2009

Moon Shadows



On Sunday, clouds began gathering, and the wind started blowing... At the same time, there was a full moon rising... My camera does not really have enough zoom for pictures of the moon. I also have no tripod or anything like that... But I couldn't resist anyway. These shots were taken through my window yesterday evening, with handheld camera. (Slideshow made at Photobucket.com.)

2 comments:

rae said...

That's a really interesting effect. If you hadn't said "it's the moon" I would have assumed it was the sun in very overcast skies. Cool.

Dan Felstead said...

Monica...actually with hand held...they turned out good! Boy, it looks like a cold winter sky...can's say I am looking forward to that.

Dan

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin