PLEASE NOTE

This blog goes on under a different name and new web address from January 2011. Please follow me...

Beyond the Lone Islands

http://dawntreader-island2.blogspot.com

Tuesday, 12 May 2009

Changing Template

I'm experimenting with templates right now. One reason was that I wanted to see if changing the template would help getting my pictures to show up in the "blogs I'm following" list on the dashboard - and it did! I also think that this one (Denim) gives a better contrast for photos. I'll try it out for a while...

3 comments:

Thom said...

Getting your template the way you like it always take so much time. You want it to be just right. I like this one but of course you could put up another one and I'd probably say the same thing :) Aloha :)

Pan's Island said...

I love the new template - it's very crisp and clean :) I'll have to fiddle around with my own blog template at some point ... after I figure out how. lol

DawnTreader said...

Glad you like it. I do, too, so I think I'll stick with it for now. It's the template called Denim. The only adjustment I've made is changing the colour of the dates.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Make the hidden word visible! Stay and play a game of Hangman.

There was an error in this gadget