PLEASE NOTE

This blog goes on under a different name and new web address from January 2011. Please follow me...

Beyond the Lone Islands

http://dawntreader-island2.blogspot.com

Friday 23 January 2009

Quotation of the Week (4/09)

I found the gadget "Quotation of the Day", linked to The Free Dictionary, and have inserted it in the margin of this blog. Now at least something on this page will be changed every day! ;-)

However, I have also collected a number of quotations myself over the years, and my intention is to add a Quotation of the Week from my private collection.

Since I started the blog with a quotation from C.S. Lewis, why not continue with another one by the same author, from the last of the seven Chronicles of Narnia:

"Of course, Daughter of Eve," said the Faun. "The farther up and the farther in you go, the bigger everything gets. The inside is larger than the outside --- like an onion: except that as you go in and in, each circle is larger than the last."

C.S. Lewis, The Last Battle

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin