PLEASE NOTE

This blog goes on under a different name and new web address from January 2011. Please follow me...

Beyond the Lone Islands

http://dawntreader-island2.blogspot.com

Wednesday 28 January 2009

Beatrix Potter



I can't really recall if I ever read Beatrix Potter as a child, but I recently enjoyed watching this film about her life, Miss Potter, starring Renée Zellweger; even if some comments I read on the internet suggest that the film is perhaps not exactly accurate in all the details.
I also found this delightful Peter the Rabbit website, where you can read more about Beatrix and her world, as well as look at some of her beautiful pictures. There are also some games you can play online, and the pictures below you can send as e-cards from the website.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin